Creating ID cards at a business has become a common practice. There are softwares that are specifically designed to make creating ID cards for your business a simple process. Like most software on the market, there are many to choice from, making it a more difficult decision.
Here are a few tips to get you on the right track.
1. Compatibility – Make sure that the software you select will operate with the computer and printer you have at the office.
2. Simple-Interface – The user interface must be simple to follow and easy to use, check out the photos and see for yourself. If it’s more coding than drag and drop ID card pictures, you are looking at the wrong software.
3. Design templates – If you are not the greatest graphic designer, it is important that the software you select has pre-designed templates that are really nice. This will be a springboard for your more custom design, as you add in the company logo, photos, and information.
4. Encoding – Are you looking for a solution that allows you to store encoded information, such as a magnetic strip or QR code? This is a sophisticated feature and you must verify that the software you are going to purchase permits this type of encoding on the ID card.
5. Management – Are you in need of a way to track user activity? This is important when considering the implementation of a rewards program or other type of user based management. The software must have a database feature to be able to handle that type of functionality.
These are a few tips to think about when going forward with your ID card project. There are many softwares on the market, so make sure you find the right match.